Fees and Appointments
- Consultation is by appointment - urgent cases will be seen on the day, usually by the doctor on call.
- Please book a long appointment for complex medical problems, workers compensation and insurance medicals (please ensure to bring any forms etc), and for a first antenatal visit.
- If regular visits to your GP are necessary please make your appointments well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- If more than one person in your family wishes to see the doctor at the same time, then a separate appointment needs to be made.
- As much as we try to maintain appointment times, it is not always possible. We ask for your patience and understanding.
Please ensure you notify reception staff when arriving for your appointment
Following is a sample list of our standard fees as at 1st January 2017.
Please note that Health Care Card Holders consultations are billed at a concession rate . We Bulk Billed the following patients: Aged Pensioners, DVA Card Holders (includes approved services for White Card Holders) and Children 10 years and under.
The Card Holder Fee is available upon request from reception staff.
There are no discounts for medical examinations.
|Level A Consultation (Item 3)||$38.50|
|Level B Consultation (Item 23)||$78.00|
|Level C Consultation (Item 36)||$142.00|
|Level D Consultation (Item 44)||$220.00|
|Antenatal Consultation (Item 16500)||$78.00|
|MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS (Excludes GST)||Fee|
|RTA Commercial Drivers Licence||$165.00|
|Q Fever Testing & Vaccination (each)||$60.00|
|Q Fever Vaccine||$100.00|
|E.C.G Tracing & Report (Item 11700)||$65.00|
|Spirometry recording (Item 11506)||$40.00|
|Pre-Anaesthetic examination (Item 17610)||$85.00|